Various infrastructure projects are financed under the Infrastructure and Environment Programme. Depending on the characteristics of the support a type of entities entitled to use it is determined. The following groups of entities authorised to apply for grants can be distinguished:
- small and medium-sized enterprises,
- large enterprises,
- public administration, including regional and local administrative units,
- entities performing public tasks,
- healthcare institutions,
- civil society organisations and religious associations,
- science and education institutions.
Detailed information can be found in the Detailed Description of Priority Axes and documentation on competitions for funding.
You can be supported under the Infrastructure and Environment Programme as a project implementer or user of the infrastructure that was created using the funding under the Programme.